 Space / 7299
  Re: Another Update

Ooo... Beautiful fighter Travis! Love the colour scheme and the overall shape and design! (...) (23 years ago, 26-Feb-01, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Another Update

Thanks, Mladen. I meant to reply sooner, but I'm kind of in the tweaking phase of what I hope is the last of this line. If I ever stop messing with it and come up with a name, I might have it on my site next week along with some other models. (...) (23 years ago, 1-Mar-01, to lugnet.space)