 Space / 7295
  Re: New Stuff! Big Money! Big Prizes! I Love it!

(...) It's going into that vacuous hole where math mistakes end up. A minifig is 2.75 studs across. And I'd think that Mark knows how big the beds are, as he did build them after all :) Adrian -- www.brickfrenzy.com (24 years ago, 26-Feb-01, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build)

  Re: New Stuff! Big Money! Big Prizes! I Love it!

(...) Actually, from knuckle to knuckle when their arms are straight down, minifigs are about 3.1 studs across. They will not fit in a space of three studs; I just checked. :) Jeff (24 years ago, 26-Feb-01, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build)