 Space / 7291
  Has any Lego been brought into space?

Does anyone know if any Lego peices have been brought into space? Are there any AFOL astronauts? (23 years ago, 26-Feb-01, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Has any Lego been brought into space?

I am not sure of the details at this point, but there is a LEGO Life on Mars promotion coming up for a chance to win a LoM alien figure that has been to mars and back. Details to follow as soon as I know them. Jake --- Jake McKee Sr. Producer LEGO (...) (23 years ago, 26-Feb-01, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Has any Lego been brought into space?

(...) Will the person who wins this even remember they won it when the minifig is returned? I must say that I haven't paid much attention to the space program lately, so I guess there may be a Mars mission planned with something returning, but I (...) (23 years ago, 26-Feb-01, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Has any Lego been brought into space?

My mistake, actually it was a minifig alien that has been in outer space. Check this out: (URL) McKee Sr. Producer LEGO Direct (...) (23 years ago, 26-Feb-01, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Has any Lego been brought into space?

(...) about $10,000 per pound to launch something... :] KDJ ___...___ LUGNETer #203, Windsor, Ontario, Canada (23 years ago, 27-Feb-01, to lugnet.space)