 Space / 728
Re: YOUR WANT LIST
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Fri, 17 Dec 1999 13:00:03 GMT

At 06:53 AM 12/17/1999 , Ets Dya Shopping wrote:
Hi Legofans,

I invite you to send me your want list, your lego references wished, by
mail.

Does that imply we'll get that Lego under our tree?  Want our mailing
addresses too? ;)

-Tim

http://www.zacktron.com
http://www.ldraw.org
AIM:   timcourtne
ICQ:   23951114

A man dreamt he was a car, and woke up exhausted.  Later he recalled that
the dream was a weird auto body experience.