 Space / 725
Re: Cross-theme MOC's
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Thu, 16 Dec 1999 23:53:27 GMT

Roger Rothhaar <rogerr@pcbu.3com.com> writes:
Bram Lambrecht wrote:
Where'd you get all those black windows?

Warning: non-purist technique!

Plastic modelling/slot-car method - flat black spray
paint on the INSIDE of either clear or light blue
transparent windows.

Of course if I had a half-dozen Moonstalkers it wouldn't
have been necessary.

I see.  I know black "windows" do exist, but I have never seen so many
:).
--Bram