 Space / 7210
Re: 1 New Camera, 3 New Ships
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Sat, 24 Feb 2001 04:15:15 GMT

In lugnet.space, Mladen Pejic writes:
What can I say... Those models are awesome! I can't believe you incorporated
such GOOD looking landing gear into each one of the spacecraft. Great job
Nathan!

Whoops just realized that the bomber doesn't have landing gear. Sorry.

Mladen Pejic, over and out!
http://members.attcanada.ca/~milovan/index.htm

  Yep, it's so good you can't even see it;)  I used this part twice on the
bottom< http://img.lugnet.com/ld/2377.gif >and stuck a 1x1 cone through the
two making landing thrusters.  I don't think I got a good picture of it,
but it was meant to provide a soft landing.  The fighter then rests on its
strong wingtips.
  Thanks for the complements nonetheless, your an inspiration to me:)

Nathan Falslev
nfalslev@netscape.net
AIM: ExplorienCommand
www.go.to/explorien