 Space / 7201
  Re: Check out my MOCs! :-)

(...) Thanks! I appreciate the encouragement. Yep, the doors to the shuttle open correctly when it is attached. I'll try to get some more pics up soon so I can demonstrate it. Chris <>< (23 years ago, 23-Feb-01, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Check out my MOCs! :-)

(...) I thought the shape of the Space Jet was very graceful (Muffin Head would be proud), starting with a nicely shaped nose (it's always difficult to built a good aircraft nose out of LEGO. I like how you used a faceted cone to blend the antenna (...) (23 years ago, 24-Feb-01, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Check out my MOCs! :-)

(...) Thanks! Of course the hatch works when attached... How else will they get the spamcake cargo aboard :-). Anyway, that white front wedge came from an old (and very cool) police helicopter set from around 1996. I hated to break it up, but I (...) (23 years ago, 24-Feb-01, to lugnet.space)