 Space / 7199
Re: eLEGO Space update!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Fri, 23 Feb 2001 22:00:44 GMT

I can't take close-up pictures (interior pictures) with the camera
I have. The person who bought the camera didn't have that in mind. :(

The descriptions are in my 4:00PM post.

Elliot Hyde

in article B6BC1103.DB61%sandlin@nwlink.com, Mark Sandlin at
sandlin@nwlink.com wrote on 2/23/01 4:07 PM:

in article B6BC2F56.B893%ehyde@mac.com, Elliot Hyde wrote:

New Stuff!

€ Phoenix

Oooooh, very cool! I love the construction scenes and the installation of
what I assume is an engine core (beryllium sphere?)

Interior pictures please!

€ AE1 Mech

Looks like it should fit right in with the other LoM mechs. :^)

€ Police Force

Heh. Some descriptions are in order, I think. :^)

€ Unknown Craft

At first, I thought the thumbnail looked sort of boring, but then I saw what
you did with the thing. :^) I like the attachments. Makes for a really
interesting alien spaceship.

~Grand Admiral Muffin Head