 Space / 7179
  Re: New Stuff! Big Money! Big Prizes! I Love it!

(...) What? What? Awwww... (...) Hmmm, mebbe even a story... Cheers, - jsproat (24 years ago, 23-Feb-01, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.build)

  Re: New Stuff! Big Money! Big Prizes! I Love it!

(...) Jeez, I thought I took enough. What pics do you want? (...) I thought about making some kind of story where the Grand Admiral comes by for an inspection :^) I dunno. We shall see. ~Grand Admiral Muffin Head (24 years ago, 23-Feb-01, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.build)

  Re: New Stuff! Big Money! Big Prizes! I Love it!

(...) Nothing much, just full-motion video of the Grand Admiral's inspection. :-, Cheers, - jsproat (24 years ago, 23-Feb-01, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.build)