 Space / 7164
Re: Slave 1 Alternate MOC
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.starwars
Date:
Fri, 23 Feb 2001 04:49:57 GMT

In lugnet.space, Sean Forbes writes:
I was bored at work the other day and only had a Slave 1 to keep me amused.
It ended up as small fighter with it's main engine attached only by one
hinge, making for some wild maneuverability.  I could make the joint
stronger by using a better hinge, but I kept myself to only using the Parts
out of Slave 1.

C-ya
Sean

Very cool model.  I think you should probably make another version with a
beefier hinge and just call it "Alternate Plus".  I also think you should
try adding two of the "engines" on either side of the cockpit (or two
cockpits on either side of one engine).  But the model is great as an
alternate as well.  Good job.

-Nick