 Space / 7036
  Galactic Shipyard updates (2-19-01)

Still adjusting stuff on the site here and there. Here are the new additons since the last update: XKI Battlecruiser by Kyle Keppler: This is a sneak peak at Kyle's new cap ship. He asked me not to link to the rest of the pictures just yet. BCS (...) (23 years ago, 20-Feb-01, to lugnet.space, lugnet.general)

  Re: Galactic Shipyard updates (2-19-01)

Jon, Hey, I was just checking the updates. Looking good, dude. Thanks again! Hey, did you see my mock Captain Ahnee interview yet? Just the usual nonsense. (URL) (23 years ago, 20-Feb-01, to lugnet.space, lugnet.general)

  Re: Galactic Shipyard updates (2-19-01)

Ooo... Kyle's Capital Ship looks amazing, can't wait to see more pics of it! (...) (23 years ago, 20-Feb-01, to lugnet.space, lugnet.general)

  Re: Galactic Shipyard updates (2-19-01)

Thanks! It should be done in a month or so. The exterior is done except for a little bit of tweaking and such. So far I've been slowly working on it for 3 months, hopefully I'll finish soon! The interior is around 30% done and I'm starting to (...) (23 years ago, 20-Feb-01, to lugnet.space, lugnet.general)