 Space / 701
700  |  702
Subject:
Minifig-scale mech pages posted!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce, lugnet.space, lugnet.build, lugnet.general
Date:
Tue, 14 Dec 1999 22:18:49 GMT

I have just uploaded three pages for the 86th Mobile Armored Police Division of
the NYPD. These pages highlight three new minifig scale mechs I built late one
night. All mechs use combinations of pieces from Throwbots and classic lego and
space pieces.

Please check them out at:

<http://baylug.org/echopoint/MAPD/AMPD1.html>
<http://baylug.org/echopoint/MAPD/AMPD2.html>
<http://baylug.org/echopoint/MAPD/AMPD1.html>

I appologize that the links are a little buried. I promise to put these in an
easier to find location. Also, if you already haven't, please check out the
page of the "Tank Police" at:

<http://baylug.org/echopoint/index.html>

These are my first space/sci-fi creations since my dark ages. Usually, I'm a
ninja guy Enjoy!

-Michael