 Space / 7009
Re: An idea...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Mon, 19 Feb 2001 14:29:12 GMT

Folks,

Where ARE we at with that, anyways?  I have a hole • burning in my pocket
until somebody gets back to me on this one....

~Trev
Astro Lift Co.

As of right now, I have a $25 donation from Trevor.

I said I'd donate $25 toward the cause, so $100 to go.

~Grand Admiral Muffin Head

Well, I'll throw in $20.

-Duane

What are we donating here, exactly? I guess I missed the
boat, er.... feighter, to keep it in space terms. : )

Scott S.

Please visit http://www.cleanweb.net