 Space / 7001
  Re: new MOC -- M.E.D.I.C.

(...) I think its from one of the life on mars sets but I could be wrong. (23 years ago, 19-Feb-01, to lugnet.space)

  Re: new MOC -- M.E.D.I.C.

(...) Two of the Life on Mars sets have one each: The T3 Trike set, and the human "space ship" (name escapes me). So, basically, the two larger Human vehicles. eric (23 years ago, 20-Feb-01, to lugnet.space)