 Space / 6990
6989  |  6991
Subject:
Dipwad Interview
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Sun, 18 Feb 2001 21:57:13 GMT

Hey, everybody! I posted a mock interview with Captain Ahnee and the
Dipwads. If you enjoyed the original LEGO story, you might get a kick out of
the interview. Just the usual silly stuff! It's a MS Word 97 document. I
went back to look at it after I posted and it took about a minute to
download (not too bad). Anyway, enjoy!

Dan