 Space / 6983
    Re: The Artemis Project —Jonathan Mizner
   (...) Oh. My. How big is that thing going to be? Interesting detail on the bridge. Look forward to seeing it completed! (24 years ago, 18-Feb-01, to lugnet.space)

        The Artemis Project update —Scott C. Beaton
   Howdy folks, I have posted some more pictures of the Artemis just a few shots of part of the main part of the ship this is the mid deck there will be another deck on top of this one comments, suggestions. (URL) (24 years ago, 18-Feb-01, to lugnet.space)

        Re: The Artemis Project update —Paul Hartzog
   ok this is like way too cool. i love the way the interior spaces are NOT squared off due to the slanted walls. i also love all the things poking out @ odd angles, reminds me Mladen's stuff, awesome detail. in this pic: (URL) does the sliding door (...) (24 years ago, 19-Feb-01, to lugnet.space)