 Space / 6976
  Re: My Alliance of Planets Page - Some Minor Updates, New Pictures, etc.

Nice job Scott. I like the layout, but the bar at top is a little big. BTW, why is it the Terran Confederation is your enemy... That is... oops. can't say quite yet :). But watch. The TC is coming. Confed will destroy the evil known as the (...) (24 years ago, 17-Feb-01, to lugnet.space)

  Re: My Alliance of Planets Page - Some Minor Updates, New Pictures, etc.

Rick, (...) Indeed. I will fix that soon. thanks for the compliment! (...) can't (...) They joined with the Blacktron Empire, and they are the enemy, hence, TC is as well. (...) ? I will watch for this, I guess.... Scott S. -- Personal Page: (URL) (...) (24 years ago, 19-Feb-01, to lugnet.space)