 Space / 6948
Re: Under Construction......Ideas and Comments
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Thu, 15 Feb 2001 19:43:59 GMT

Very cool! I love teh cocpit! I don't really have any suggestions, but make
sure you don't give up! I really like it so far! :-P

--Kyle
http://hvl.cjb.net

In lugnet.space, Jonathan McKay writes:
http://vebble.9ug.com/DeepFreezeIII.jpg

Deep freeze defender III (Still under construction)

Any Ideas at to the back? I plan to put those fighters you see on the wing
tips (facing forward)with one of the fighters in the front. I also want a
rotating missile launcher on the top of the center section (Like a revolver
and its 6 bullets). Other than that, I'm kinda blank. Any Ideas? (remember,
I don't have very many parts)

Jonathan