 Space / 6907
Re: Updated my site
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Wed, 14 Feb 2001 05:17:40 GMT

in article 3A8A168E.CDCECA56@bellsouth.net, Travis Dickinson wrote:

I've sent the past few days working on some new material, updating some
old material, and removing some material.  Most of that time has been
spent generating new images by way of the new version of L3P.

Check it out if you want and LMKWYT.

http://www.geocities.com/sivar_tcd

Travis C. Dickinson

Ooooo, I like that Arngrel. How did you achieve the sandwich effect?

Good stuff.

~Grand Admiral Muffin Head
--
Mark's Lego(R) Creations