 Space / 6891
Re: New fighter
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Tue, 13 Feb 2001 03:08:37 GMT

In lugnet.space, Rick Hallman writes:
Here is my newest fighter, based off the Panther from Wing Commander
Prophecy. The top module is a yaw stabilizer to increase yaw rate.

LMKWYT

Rick

Very cool fighter.  The ship flows well and the engine outlets look really
neat.  One question though, does the design on top of the yaw stabilizer
mean anything?

-Nick