 Space / 6885
    Re: Steering? —Jonathan Wilson
    (...) Have a look at the instructions on brickshelf for the blacktron II set 6933, that had 6 wheels and it had steering. (24 years ago, 12-Feb-01, to lugnet.space)

        Re: Steering? —Rob Drechsel
   (...) I tried this method, but it does not work because of the length of my model. The axle would have to move about 4-5 studs in each direction. Rob robo2705@hotmail.com (24 years ago, 14-Feb-01, to lugnet.space)