 Space / 6798
    Re: New MOC: Planetary Exploration Vehicle "Odyssey" —Tony Hafner
   Like the ship you entered in the Classic Space Contest, this shows great modularity- very nice! But where's the alternate upper floor? Or the smaller (or bigger!) vehicle that uses the same modules? I may be "borrowing" some ideas from your interior (...) (23 years ago, 8-Feb-01, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build)

        Re: New MOC: Planetary Exploration Vehicle "Odyssey" —Dave Schuler
     (...) That kitchen range/sink/drainboard module will definitely make an appearance in one of my upcoming models, too (with full credit given, of course!) (...) I thought the clear doors represented the frosted-glass that a lot of showers use. Dave! (23 years ago, 8-Feb-01, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build)

         Re: New MOC: Planetary Exploration Vehicle "Odyssey" —Paul Hanson
     (...) Please feel free to steal any ideas you think are worthy. I'd be honored. (...) Exactly! Paul! (23 years ago, 8-Feb-01, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build)

        Re: New MOC: Planetary Exploration Vehicle "Odyssey" —Paul Hanson
   (...) I leave that in your capable hands... (...) I've got a mixed-gender crew too, but sometimes you have to use the parts you've got. A little more privacy would be nice, but hey, this crew is all professionals :-) (...) Thanks for the feedback! (23 years ago, 8-Feb-01, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build)