 Space / 6778
    Re: New MOC: Planetary Exploration Vehicle "Odyssey" —Andy Lynch
   Wow. That is fantastic. My younger brother and I would have had a BLAST with a set like that when we were growing up. Looking at this reminded me that my brother and I would pretend that each room in the house was a different environment. For (...) (23 years ago, 8-Feb-01, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build)

        Re: New MOC: Planetary Exploration Vehicle "Odyssey" —Paul Hanson
   (...) Thanks! When I was a kid, big wheeled exploration vehicles were my favorite thing to build - I must have built dozens of variations. Building this one really took me back to the good ol' days. (...) Ha! I used to do the same thing. The carpet (...) (23 years ago, 8-Feb-01, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build)