 Space / 6725
  Re: Nanofig space station

Jon, I love this! The tiny city is fantastic. I love the little round tower, it reminds me of the place my wife and I had dinner at Niagara Falls, a rotating restaurant. As spectacular as the view was in Niagara Falls, I image the people in your (...) (23 years ago, 6-Feb-01, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build)

  Re: Nanofig space station

(...) Glad you like it. I bet it would be quite a view too. Maybe a nice nebula over to the left with a double-baianary up above and to the right. (...) Thats very vool. I really like how you are using some sci fi elements in your world's creation (...) (23 years ago, 7-Feb-01, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build)