 Space / 6641
    Re: Wasp 2k —Kirby Warden
   (...) I think I like the original Wasp better, but hey, charcter is good too...and the 2k certainly has a lot of it!:^) ~Kirby~ (24 years ago, 3-Feb-01, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build)

        Re: Wasp 2k —Joel Jacobsen
   (...) <snipped> (...) Thanks, Kirby! Truth be told, this creation predates the original Wasp by almost a year, now. I built this one as my 2nd MOC after getting space to build again in our basement last year, so my technique wasn't quite as good as (...) (24 years ago, 3-Feb-01, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build)