 Space / 6632
  Mouseclops MOC

Last we met, I told you about how space ships out in the Colonies are getting better, and showed you a pamphlet from New Plymouth Engineering. Well, it seems that New Plymouth noticed that cargo costs going back to the Core from the Colonies is much (...) (24 years ago, 2-Feb-01, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Mouseclops MOC

(...) -- Genekinesis Technologies (URL) (24 years ago, 2-Feb-01, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Mouseclops MOC

What you say you lack in building technique (and I know how you feel) you certainly make up for in creative writing. I love your Newsflashes and Corporate reports. Perhaps we Colony worlds should start some kind of economic cooperative. See my post (...) (23 years ago, 28-Nov-01, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Mouseclops MOC

(...) even blocky or drab creations look great (perhaps the whole corporate culture encourages blocky and drab ships and buildings? :-) ...I say keep up the good work on the back-story and universe and as your building improves, it will all work out (...) (23 years ago, 29-Nov-01, to lugnet.space)