 Space / 6588
Re: TAB (1/31/01) Three new MOCs
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Thu, 1 Feb 2001 12:23:38 GMT

Joel Jacobsen wrote:

In lugnet.space, Andrew Tyrone writes:
Hey, check them out! Positive or negative feedback would be nice.
Go to the top links in the What's New? section. =)

--
Genekinesis Technologies
http://www.gradzone.com/lego

They're pretty nice, Andrew!

I don't recognize the tile (?) used on the left side of your Windscout since
the picture of the cockpit is a bit blurry. Which one is that?

Yeah, the pic is very blurry, I'm going to get some better ones soon. I believe
the tile you are referring to is from the Life On Mars theme (Martians use it).

I like the
design, you're quickly establishing your own style. My creations somehow
never seem to be 'related' as if from the same company/mfr. It's a real nice
talent to have.

I REALLY like the hoverkart - it reminds me of a futuristic version of some
little carts I see being sold around town. ( I have no idea what these
things are called, but they have a similar roof line that is like a roll
bar, and snap/bolt on door panels. Almost like a street legal golf cart or
something. I think they've used some on the FOX show Dark Angel, too.)

Hmmm, never seen one. =)

Your Devil is nice, too - I like the minifig legs 'claw' - A lot of styles
use one set for fingers, but the doubled up use is really interesting. The
shape kind of reminds me of a football player (ducks!) just the broad
shoulders and the short 'head', I guess.
The gun for it is great - I don't think I'd like to be caught on the
business end of it. :)

Yes, when I completed the Devil I liked that it had a bulky-like image. Maybe
there should be mecha football? ;)

--
Genekinesis Technologies
http://www.gradzone.com/lego