 Space / 6560
Re: Dark Gundam Zero Three
Newsgroups:
lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.space
Date:
Wed, 31 Jan 2001 20:01:03 GMT

In lugnet.build.mecha, Brian Cooper writes:
I use my docudrama photo style to tell a story, rather than just presenting
a bunch of random shots, since it's more inspiring that way, offering the
most bang for the buck. It isn't really practical for me to provide enough

Your photographic layout / site design is really very well done; and you're
absolutely right... it's very dramatic this way.

pictures for a copy to be built. For every good picture on my site I took at
least ten bad ones (fuzzy, blurred, bad light, bad angle, bad content, bad
Andy...). That's a lot of pictures. Probably 300 for Zero Three alone.

Too many pizza ads, eh? Well the pictures you do show are very clear. And up
until now I thought the best LEGO Gundam I'd ever seen was the Lego Purist's
one (which, incidentally is still right up there too; I just wondered how
long before someone finally outdid that one.). Simply amazing work. And your
Millenium Falcon is still the one to beat.

there will be, in "Dark Gundam Chapter 3 - Resurrection" ;-)
I cannot wait. Brian, you rock. (Anyone notice how many Bryan/Brians, Marks,
Brams and Kevins there are on here? Ok, not so many Brams but he's prolific
enough that it seems like more than one. Has Todd even taken a tally, like
he did for the most vocal people on Lugnet? The most frequent names of
Lugnetters?)

Mark W., B.A.Sc.