 Space / 6547
Re: Dark Gundam Zero Three
Newsgroups:
lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.space
Date:
Wed, 31 Jan 2001 15:14:25 GMT

Trevor Pruden at trevor_pruden@hotmail.com wrote:

Mark does his creations often in 4 hours or so.

Well, maybe one of my small ones. Most of my medium/large size MOCs take
between 7-10 hours. The Mithrandir actually took about 15, guesstimating.

okok..but they didn't take 6 months.  So I think that 1 month for an truly
experienced, talented, imaginative designer is plenty of time to think up
such a creation.

I wish I had enough brick to build something large enough to take more than
a couple days. I just don't have the volume necessary to make some of these
astoundingly large vessels. I suppose that's ok, since I don't have anywhere
to store something like that. :^)

Like yourself!  :^)

Heh. Thanks.

Heh.  This amount of praise must be tough!

Ah, well, I think you guys flatter me too much, but I appreciate the
compliments. :^)

~Mark "Muffin Head" Sandlin
--
Mark's Lego Creations