 Space / 6534
    Re: Inverse slope computers —Joakim Olsson
   6951 Robot Command Center from -84 has 2 blue inverse and 4 regular sloped ones. I´m not sure, but it is probably the last one with this kind of computers? ($46 on Ebay, 2 weeks ago) /Joakim "Norman Mensing" <norman.mensing@gmx.de> wrote in message (...) (23 years ago, 31-Jan-01, to lugnet.space)

        Re: Inverse slope computers —Norman Mensing
   To all, thanks alot for all the tips. Good to know they are also in some "newer" sets (at least newer than the 92x series). And I never would have guessed to find them in a technic-set. -Norman (23 years ago, 31-Jan-01, to lugnet.space)