 Space / 646
Re: right.....IM BACk
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Wed, 1 Dec 1999 05:28:03 GMT

Felix Greco wrote:

I feel your pain my friend.  You asked a genuine space related building
question and no one has any input.  I would venture to think the reason is
because they all build wimpy little fighters :) Sure, we could all smack a few
pieces underneath a prefabricated cockpit piece... but thats easy.  The true
challenge of space Legos is building big engined, big gunned, and big crewed
ships that drain your whole collection.  But enough antagonism.

If I were in your situation I'd use 4 by 6 plates.  That way you can smack on
smaller pieces to give it detail.  It can hinge any number of ways.  What do
you think?

Felix Greco

http://member.aol.com/felixisgr8/lego_page.html

I have created a large ship in ldraw, thee grumman aerpsoace f2000 juggernaut. It
is so massive that it is well nigh impossible to build. It also uses lots of parts
in colors that they do not exist in (for example clear orange aquazone windscreens
and domes)

--
Jonathan Wilson
wilsonj@xoommail.com