 Space / 6384
6383  |  6385
Subject:
Enough Hype, Here it is (armed merchant vessel)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Thu, 25 Jan 2001 20:07:34 GMT

Posting 33 *.jpg files to the Web is more tedious than any building I've
ever done.

Anyway, see the pics of the completed Armed Merchant vessel with no name at:

Save yourself some guesswork, download, print, and use the 00_guide.txt file
for reference on some of these pics.

...and leave hype to the SuperBowl.

Peace,

Pat Hough