 Space / 6361
Re: Stealth Fighter- Small F-117
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.build
Date:
Wed, 24 Jan 2001 23:50:51 GMT

Rick Hallman wrote:

Let Me Know What You Think...Never saw a F-117 on Lugnet before, should be
interesting...

Rick

Cool model!

I was thinking about tackling a minifig scale F-117A for my next project
since I ended up with a surplus of black wings with the shuttle
project...

--
J. Spencer Rezkalla
http://www.mich.com/~srezkall