 Space / 6318
Re: TAB (1/20/01) New craft!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Wed, 24 Jan 2001 05:11:44 GMT

groovy,
i love the cockpit and i gotta ask a question

in this pic:

http://www.gradzone.com/lego/SFcockpit.jpg

where'd you get the slope w/ the blue/white
aquazone controls on it?

thats' a sweet computer

-paul

In lugnet.space, Andrew Tyrone writes:
I added the W2 Snow Fade as my first ship in the SpaceCraft section.
Also, today is the first day of TAB, my new Lego website.

Please check it out and let me know how it is!

--
Genekinesis Technologies
http://www.gradzone.com/lego