 Space / 6307
6306  |  6308
Subject:
Spiffhearse- like a Spiffcraft, only dead!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.build, lugnet.space
Date:
Wed, 24 Jan 2001 00:36:25 GMT

See the latest addition to my web site, the Spiffhearse:
  http://www.hafhead.com/lego/myspace/sphearse/index.html

Remember- we here at Mortco care for your dead loved ones as much as Spiffco
cares about your living loved ones.

--
Tony Hafner
CEO, La Mort Custom Spaceworks (aka Mortco)