 Space / 6291
  Re: YT-800

In lugnet.space, Jon Palmer writes: ... (...) Hi Jon! Very cool model! This is really crowded with detail! I like the outer "junkyard" optics, and how you stuffed all the things inside, and still have room to "walk around". I wish Lego's Millenium (...) (23 years ago, 23-Jan-01, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build, lugnet.starwars)

  Re: YT-800

Hi again! Just looked around in your Brickshelf gallery. Your "limited pieces" design (URL) very funky! -Norman (23 years ago, 23-Jan-01, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build, lugnet.starwars)