 Space / 6290
Re: WASP light starfighter
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.build
Date:
Tue, 23 Jan 2001 20:33:28 GMT

Very nice, me like! For a while I thought the wings were dark grey. Now I
see that they are regular grey. I want some dark grey ones!

Keep it up!

--Kyle
High Velocity LEGO:
http://hvl.cjb.net

In lugnet.space, Joel Jacobsen writes:
I've updated my site to now include a Space creations area and came up with
a corporation name. Woo. *8)

The first creation that has been placed there is the WASP - a light fighter
capable of space and planet-side combat. As seen in one of the images, it is
actually based on a starfighter concept that I 'invented' while still in
high school some 12-13ish years ago.

This revision was more of an experiment to see how well the concept
transfered from paper to bricks. I have to say I was quite pleased with the
results for the most part. :)

Comments and suggestions are welcome (other than making the wings the same
color, 'cause I can't! <G>)

Joel Jacobsen
"Jericho Tactical Industries"
http://home.columbus.rr.com/jacobsen/html/Space/JTI.htm