 Space / 6282
  Re: Omega-Class Destroyer from Babylon 5

Hi, heres a few simple drawings I did for you. I don't think they are perfect, but I think with some tweaking they could work, especialy the landing bay. I'll probably do more. no legos here at college, so this is kinda fun really. ask me if u want (...) (23 years ago, 23-Jan-01, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Omega-Class Destroyer from Babylon 5

(...) Cool. You need to get your Lego local so you can build these things instead of having to draw them freehand. ...though they are impressive drawings for quick sketches. I like your idea for the front-section's sides. Gets the right angles, and (...) (23 years ago, 23-Jan-01, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Omega-Class Destroyer from Babylon 5

Thank you... I will incorporate them into my more acurate MLCadin of it. Rick (23 years ago, 23-Jan-01, to lugnet.space)