 Space / 6218
6217  |  6219
Subject:
Spam ship
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Sun, 21 Jan 2001 19:13:00 GMT

I made a spam-ship! It is called the Big-Man. It has a grand total of FOUR
spam patties (?). If it is destroyed, it will send a shockwave of lunchmeat
across the sector!!! So don't mess with him. He has 4 high powered engines,
and a pair of new Hyperdrive engines too. Crew of 2. Slanted cockpit.

Rick
'What is Spam?'