 Space / 6157
  nice warship

groovy, i can tell a lot of work went into this the dishwasher area is awesome as well as the random hoses scattered about the exterior shape coulda been a little less boxy but hey, legos ARE rectangular ;-) awesome werk -paul Paul Hartzog (...) (24 years ago, 18-Jan-01, to lugnet.space)

  Re: nice warship

"Paul Hartzog" <panarchy23@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:G7C4Ao.2pL@lugnet.com... (...) Thanks! In general, I like the shape of the bottom deck, the front, and the engines. I don't like the bulky airlock region though, and next time we do an (...) (24 years ago, 18-Jan-01, to lugnet.space)