 Space / 6124
Re: Lego Carnage Update
Newsgroups:
lugnet.build, lugnet.space
Date:
Wed, 17 Jan 2001 06:25:18 GMT

In lugnet.build, Bram Lambrecht writes:
Robert Thomas writes:
I just added the H-10 Bulldog Freighter
Check it out

http://members.nbci.com/legocarnage

Very nice.  Looks Sandlin inspired :)  Looks like there is actually cargo
room and still significant engines too.  I like all the non-right angles and
little techy details.  What does the inside of the cockpit look like?
--Bram

Bram Lambrecht
bram@cwru.edu
http://home.cwru.edu/~bxl34/

Yes cargo was the key. It holds 13 of those 3x4 brown cargo boxes with still
room left for some smaller stuff. This ship has been reworked on the outside
6 times already but Im not happy with the inside yet. Ill have some more
pics of the inside when Im done. Prob by this weekend.

Oh and thanks