 Space / 6093
    Re: what is a mecha? —Kirby Warden
   (...) My personal favorite example is Robotech (maybe because I'm so far behind in anime). The mecha in that series is transformable and usually piloted by humanoids. Most large book stores still carry the books and video outlets normally have a few (...) (24 years ago, 16-Jan-01, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build.mecha)

        Re: what is a mecha? —Mark Sandlin
   (...) It's called Macross in Japan, so if you like the style, go out and rent Macross Plus. Same good transforming fighter action with a Top Gun feel. ~Mark "Muffin Head" Sandlin (24 years ago, 16-Jan-01, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build.mecha)