 Space / 6038
Re: NEW MECHA!!!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.build, lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.space
Date:
Sat, 13 Jan 2001 21:00:46 GMT

In lugnet.build, Mark Sandlin writes:
in article G745HA.H4s@lugnet.com, Mladen Pejic wrote:

M-077 MSP: http://members.attcanada.ca/~milovan/MSP077.htm

And for those that missed it last week...

B-05 MAP: http://members.attcanada.ca/~milovan/MAP05.htm

Ah, Jeez, Mladen. You make my li'l Spidertank look like a girly-tank.

Well it depends of the type of mission; for full scale invasion my model would
be pretty darn good, but for base infiltration your Spidertank would be great.

Holy cow, dude.

Thanks Mark!

~Mark "Muffin Head" Sandlin

Mladen Pejic, over and out!