 Space / 5986
Re: LF129 Light Freighter
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Fri, 12 Jan 2001 01:59:46 GMT

Trevor Pruden wrote in message ...

A light freighter, after I saw Mark Sandlin's cute little IPS Freighter • (and
the general reaming he got for it).

That's not a fair thing to say - criticism was given to Mark in a
constructive and friendly manner. If that's a "general reaming" then I'm
genuinely worried about ever commenting on anything here!

I thought I would show some solidarity as support for a worth spaceframe.

FWIW, I like the form of your freighter more than Mark's, which is to say
that I think your ship is proof that you can successfully attain a more
pleasing level of form without compromising function, both of which I feel
to be equally important. Others' mileage may vary, of course - in which case
I'd better hurry up and post pics of my "gray cube with window at front"
freighter. ;-)

Cheers,
Paul
LUGNET member 164
http://www.geocities.com/doctorshnub/

P.S. Of course I don't really have pics of such a freighter because I don't
have pics of anything, because rather than build anything I buy and sort,
buy and sort... but real soon now I promise... ;-)