 Space / 5936
    Re: Rollout of the New Space Shuttle Intrepid —Larry Pieniazek
   (...) Cute. I liked the LL 928 on the crawler. Needs working payload bay doors on the orbiter, of course. ++Lar (23 years ago, 11-Jan-01, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build)

        Re: Rollout of the New Space Shuttle Intrepid —J. Spencer Rezkalla
   (...) Actually the payload doors do open and close. I have a few shots of them open while the orbiter was under construction. (URL) they don't do however is open and close very easily - I'm still battling some warpage problems there. I built the (...) (23 years ago, 11-Jan-01, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build)