 Space / 5921
  In memory of a friend...the Beher-Class Heavy Fighter

A few months ago my school was hit hard with something that shouldn't happen to anybody. A schoolmate of mine was struck down by Leukiemia. And since I can't do anything good except maybe build a good Lego model, I have spent the last few months (...) (24 years ago, 10-Jan-01, to lugnet.space)

  Re: In memory of a friend...the Beher-Class Heavy Fighter

sorry to hear it, that's what a "community" is for, so on behalf of this lego community thx for the post, nice ship -paul (...) (24 years ago, 10-Jan-01, to lugnet.space)