 Space / 5895
5894  |  5896
Subject:
Environmental Control Unit
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Wed, 10 Jan 2001 02:04:21 GMT

Well i was dinkin with posting pictures to brickshelf and figured they pry
needed some explanation (don't know how/if i can do this on brickshelf).
The pics are a bit big too (1600x1200+).

Anyway they're pics of an environmental control unit for my latest ship.
The two smaller hoses lead to the cooling coil, the two larger hoses lead to
the heating coil.  There are two removable filter sections and a fan to blow
it all through.  It's basically an air handling unit for commercial
buildings but I thought this might be a neat detail for those working on
capital ships.  (It's probably well undersized for it's use, but it's all
the space i had inside the ship).

Hyperion under construction:    http://carpc.home.att.net/hyperion
(It's nearing completion tho the pics on the site aren't up to date.)

Happy Legosizing(building, engineering, designing, playing etc.)
Jeb