 Space / 5880
  Re: New freighter sneak peek

In lugnet.space, Mark Sandlin writes: <snip> (...) <snip> (...) Yowza! I haven't been piping up about other peoples MOCs lately because everything that can be said is usually said by the time I get around to reading lugnet, but I just have to (...) (23 years ago, 9-Jan-01, to lugnet.space)

  Re: New freighter sneak peek

(...) Me too. I'd really like to get some rechargeables. (...) Boat mast with powerdrill on one side and binoculars on the other. ;^) ~Mark "Muffin Head" Sandlin (23 years ago, 9-Jan-01, to lugnet.space)

  Re: New freighter sneak peek

(...) The only reason I don't use rechargeables is I'd never remember to charge 'em... :) (...) Ah, now I see it. For some reason I was seeing a powerdrill on either side... oh well, isn't the first time my eyes have tricked me. Very cool design. (...) (23 years ago, 9-Jan-01, to lugnet.space)