 Space / 5837
Re: Request Part Identification
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Mon, 8 Jan 2001 00:25:01 GMT

In lugnet.space, Jonathan Mizner writes:
In lugnet.space, Joseph Cardana writes:
Can anyone identify this part.  I created it, filed it as 3069p17 and
labeled it as Tile  1 x  2 w/ SW Control Panel (Needs work). Franklin
informed me it is not native to Star Wars.  I would be grateful for any
assistance.

Part pictured at:

Thanks,

Joe

It's LOM.  Included with the Mono Jet (2), and probably several others.  I
too thought I had seen it before though...  Perhaps RockRaiders?

Nope, it's from Stingrays originally.  I have two from some little scout
ship or something...
-John Rudy