 Space / 5829
  A-Wing, X-Wing MOC

Finally, I've managed to post something! I built these last summer, and I've lost a lot of the pictures, and I'll try to find more, but this is one of the better ones unfortunately. I like the A-Wing better, the fins are angled, adn the cockpit has (...) (23 years ago, 7-Jan-01, to lugnet.space, lugnet.starwars)